Truth or Delusion?
Busting Networking's Biggest Myths
The business world is full of ideas and assumptions about networking. But what is true, and what is just a delusion?
You will be challenged with these and other Truths:
...while these Delusions and many more will be dispelled:
- You can network anywhere, any time and on any occasion.
- A director of a nonprofit organization can be one of your best referral sources.
Where technology has taken away the personal touch, Truth or Delusion? will put it back to the benefit of you and your business.
- The best way to ensure referral success is to follow the Golden Rule: treat your referral source the way you want to be treated.
- It's not what you know, but who you know.
- To be good at referral marketing you have to be a real "people person."
Retail price of Truth or Delusion is $19.99. BNI.biz price: $15.00
|The new book- Truth or Delusion, Busting Networking's Biggest Myths co-authored by Ivan Misner, Mike Macedonio, and Mike Garrison.
In this book we tackle 49
questions and/or myths about networking and show how they are in fact "truth" or "delusion".
Click Here to Purchase