UX Research Specialty Course List
The UX Research Specialty is an optional addition to the UX Certificate for those who complete at least 5 courses in UX Research.
NN/g’s UX Research training courses cover a wide range of techniques for gathering meaningful, actionable information about user behavior. Full day courses provide opportunities to both learn the theory, and get hands-on experience in executing the techniques effectively and soundly.
Choose any 5 of the following courses:
- Analytics and User Experience
- Assessing UX Designs Using Proven Principles
- Discoveries: Building the Right Thing
- How to Interpret UX Numbers: Statistics for UX
- Journey Mapping to Understand Customer Needs
- Measuring UX and ROI
- Personas: Turn User Data Into User-Centered Design
- Remote User Research
- ResearchOps: Operationalizing and Socializing User Research
- The One-Person UX Team (Combined content from previous course: Fast and Cheap Usability Methods)
- Usability Testing
- User Interviews
- User Research Methods: From Strategy to Requirements to Design (Previously named Research Beyond User Testing)
Note: The Learning by Doing course, available only as In-House Training, can also be used as 1 of the 5 courses needed to achieve the UX Research Specialty.
Ready to get started? Register for training and UX Certification